Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 Months and other going ons

Emmett turned 2 months old on the 20th. I cannot believe he is already 2 months old!! He now weighs 12 lbs 3.5 oz (60th percentile) and is 23 inches long (50th percentile) and his head is in the 15th percentile, maybe that is why he is so cute, he has a small head! The doctor was impressed with how big he has gotten and said he is a perfectly healthy little boy! I love this little boy so much!!

Here is our other baby. This is a picture from last Christmas. Cyris also had a check up this week and weighs in at 58 lbs, so yes is does hurt when he runs full speed into you, especially when you aren't expecting it :)
Hehe don't you love how chunky he is getting!
Daddy and Emmy love to hang out.
One of those cute smiles!
Greg was making silly faces at Emmy and he was laughing and talking back, it was so cute. I would upload the video but it take a thousand year on blogger!

My boys!

Emmett finally got to meet his Pappy! He loves to hang out with him. We will be so sad when he has to go back to D.C. My dad has been waiting for a boy in the family for a long time and he calls him his boy. I have hardly held Emmy since my dad got here :) When me and Greg found out we were having a boy I was most excited to call my dad and tell him.
We went on a walk today and I could not resist putting Em in this! It was way big on him so he looks so funny and cute! He was all snugly in it and fell asleep right away.
Em helped me make dinner tonight, he likes to just hang out and look around

I made 179 cookies today. They consisted of snicker doodle, chocolate chip, and pumpkin-oatmeal chocolate chip. Tomorrow is sugar cookie day!
Greg made this storm trooper snowflake today, isn't it awesome!

I am loving this break from school. I get to spend so much time with my boys! I love being a mom and am so grateful for the cute, happy little boy I have. Em has been such a good sleeper, the other night I woke up and my phone said 4 am, I ran into his room thinking he must be dead! The next night he didn't wake up till 3:30. Something fun we started today was baby massage. We both really liked it! He talked and smiled the whole time and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Life is just so wonderful, there is nothing I want more than what I have right now!

No comments: