Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas and Baby Blessing

We put milk and cookies out for Santa Clause (I love the milk and Cookie set sooo much!!)
Dad being weird and Emmy not knowing what is going on

Cyris wishes he was Santa Clause so he could eat the milk and cookies

Our little Christmas tree with out presents that Santa brought

I have the coolest tag ever!!

Emmy getting his first present on Christmas morning. After this one he fell asleep for the rest of present opening :)

Here he is when he woke up being a crazy baby!

Cyris absolutely loves boxes, here he is in action.

Here are the presents Emmett got. Santa brought him books and he got clothes and toys and diaper Genie from grandparents, I don't have the present from the Great Grandparents in here or the Pearce Grandparents.

Greg was very excited about all his hot sauces!

Yes that is a zebra straightener, I love zebras!! Also now I have books to read while I nurse Emmett
Cyris Christmas presents

Here are the presents I made for my family. The nesting instinct made me very crafty and my goal was to get them done by Christmas and I did!!

Christmas was a lot of fun. It was fun to start new traditions and do the ones I grew up with with Emmett. Being a family is so fun!! We did Christmas with my family and went down to visit Greg's family that afternoon and went to the Kendall Christmas party that night, it was a fun filled Christmas day!! It is crazy to think next year Emmett will be all in to present opening and walking!

On the 26th Greg blessed Emmett. It was such a perfect day to do it, half the congregation was our family (most people gone for Christmas Break) so it just felt really special. I am so grateful that Greg is a worthy priesthood holder. He gave Em a very special blessing and it was wonderful that all the men in our families were worthy to stand in the circle.

Isn't he just perfect!

2 comments:

Katie said...

How do you get the books to stay open while you're nursing? Hilary said she had a real problem with that.

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Emmett looks so cute in hisblessing outfit- I wish we could have been there! Can't wait for lunch with the kidos!