Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am currently sitting at the library where I should be doing research for my term paper in geophysics but it sounds boring and I don't really understand my topic anyway so here I am on my blog.

School is in full swing. This semester is one of the best so far. Me and Greg both only have 6 credits and no class on Tuesdays or Thursdays. We don't even have to be to school until 9:30 when we do have class. Everything is great so far. Of curse once Emmett gets here everything will be completely different but we will just go with the flow and work that out when he gets here.

Only 33 more days until the little monsters due date. I am really hoping he comes sometime between the 15th and the 18th. I hope he doesn't decided to come really late. I would cry if that happened! Earlier would be bad too since I have a bunch of assignments I am doing early so I don't have to worry about them once he comes. Once Em is here I will take a week off class and then my mommy will watch him while I go in for my two classes. I will only be gone for about 2.5-3 hours at a time and will only have to go in twice to school on Mondays. It really worked out pretty good this semester. The only thing I a really worried about is they say if you are breastfeeding to no give them a bottle for 3-4 weeks but he really won't have a choice, I have to be gone for class and if he is hungry he will have to take a bottle of pumped milk and still breastfeed. He better just be able to breastfeeding cause we cannot afford formula.

Cyris turns one year old on Sunday so he officially won't be a puppy anymore. We are going to have a little party with he golden-doodle friends complete with a peanut butter cake for the dogs.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think when they say not to give him a bottle they mean formula. Some babies won't eat both, so you either have to go all the way one or the other.