Monday, May 11, 2009

Well the semester is over!! My grades were all good and now I am on the last week of freedom before I leave to South Dakota for 5 weeks of filed camp! I am excited to go, the only downfall is that my Gregory will be he in Utah. I am going to miss him like crazy!!! He will be getting a call from me every night while I am gone! Today's assignment: Finish my research poster to present at GSA. My research is so exciting! I won't bore you with the details but there are these sand dunes in Idaho and they have alternating layers of sand and soil. From this I have been able to contsruct a record of drought on the Sanke River Plain for the past 3000 years, and my resutls match up with climate records from fires, tree rings and other dunes in the midwest!! Whoo! I will keep everyone posted on my geology excursins in SD!

1 comment:

Heather said...

We will miss you! Have fun and we'll throw a party when your back! love you