Saturday, March 21, 2009

dying?

Well it is now day 4 of being sick and I still don't feel any better. I had to beg Greg to let me come with him to campus because I cannot stand my house anymore! I am so tired and my body hurts so bad but laying down is out of the questions because my nose plugs up and I can't breath. I feel high on all the drugs I have taken the past 2 days and moving (walking around, bending over, etc) just takes too much energy. I missed 3 days of school last week and now have 5 hours of lab, a 4 day field trip, an a quiz to make up. I missed work and don't see how if I still feel this miserable it will be better by monday. I just want to cry but then that makes everything hurt worst. My house is a mess and I can't even clean it!!

1 comment:

A. Pearce said...

Ahhhh!!!! When I feel like you do, all I want to do is scream. I'm sorry.