Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It is now the last week of March, and so of course it is snowing. Ah spring weather, I don't know if spring actually exists, it just keeps snowing and then one day mother nature decides to get warm and roast us all to death. I wonder if other places have spring or if it is like cache valley everywhere. Since all the gross snow has melted this new snow does look really pretty. I don't mind this snow so much, spring would be nice but oh well.

Today was one of those day where you wake up and you dread the entire day. I have an optical mineralogy test tomorrow and I cannot answer a single question on the practice test. What am I going to do? I read the chapter the test is on, and didn't learn anything and oh I am just done for. I really don't like these tests he gives because you basically have all the questions before hand (which is good) but then you just have to memorize like 6 pages of info. luckily this is the last test I will take like this besides the final. After a whole year of Mineralogy and then Optical mineralogy I am so done!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hear ya! I thought Spring was here, but I am not sure anymore! AT least we are not in Cache Valley anymore, he he. We are now by a STUPID lake and get crappy lake effect....I can't win! Hope you are feeling better. Your curly blonde hair niece says Hi!