Tuesday, October 5, 2010

38 weeks!!

13 more days, I can do it right? 13 days isn't that long.... It is crazy to think this baby is actually almost here. I am excited to go through labor and even more excited to meet my little man. To make the time seem to go faster I am staying busy with school work and getting the house ready. Yesterday for whatever reason everything had to be washed. The dog was forced into the bath (very funny, he hates bathes), I washed the couches, cleaned all the dogs toys, did the laundry, and vacuumed. Eventually Greg made me stop and sit down or who knows what else would have been cleaned.

1 comment:

Matt & Alana said...

Yeah it's one of those fun motherly instincts called "nesting" where you have to get everything cleaned and ready for your new baby. I almost drove Matt crazy the two weeks before Violet was born ;)