Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 YEARS!!!

Wow Greg and I have been married for 2 years as of Monday October 19th 2009. We were married in the Logan Temple on a beautiful fall day in 2007. The past 2 years have been so wonderful. Greg is so good to me, he is so sweet, keeps me on my toes, and loves me. I love him so much. Here are some of our wedding pictures.
For our anniversary we stayed 2 nights at the anniversary in in Logan. We stayed in Juliet's Balcony and Nefertiti's Court. It was a lot of fun!! Unfortunately Greg and I do not have a working camera hence the reason there are never pictures posted. We are getting one for Christmas though!

I was thinking of all the exciting things that have happened and all the things that are going to happen by our 3 year anniversary. Heather will have a baby (my second cousin or first cousin once removed?), I will graduate in December, Greg will graduate in May, We will welcome a new niece/nephew, See our dear friends Mikey and Whitney married, maybe have our own little one on the way, have a puppy dog, and have made a million more memories with each other, our friends, and family!

No comments: