Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well I am posting again, amazing huh!! Life was crazy this week. Greg and I get to school at 7:00 and haven't left campus before 5:30 the past 3 days. Monday there was a seminar I had to go to then a geo club meeting and then I spent 5 hours in the OSL lab cleaning seives so didn't get to bed until 2 in the morning on mondaynight, well it would have been tuesday morning actually. Tuesday I had to help a girl in my lab make up a lab and then stay and fix my quantitative assingment. Wedsnaday I had to set up a booth for geo club and then make the lab exam for my lab class. With all of this I did not have time to figure out how to do my GIS lab so I turned it in incomplete!! I have never turned something in incomplete in college, it feels awful!! I am hoping to do the last part of it for a 10% deduction. Ah I feels stupid for not completeing my lab!! THis weekend and next week are going to be just as busy but maybe I will find time to make up the lab.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Come graduation I think you are going to be so sick of labs..you are never going to want to step foot in another one! Remember to eat and drink during all this!! :)