Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A puppy please



My new mission in life-- convince Greg we need a puppy. I found the type of dog I want and found a breeder. There is a Basenji breeder in Pocatello ID. Basenjis are african dogs. They are one of the 3 primative breeds left. They only breed once a year (in the fall) so I would get my puppy in December!! These dogs are so awesome, they don't bark, they yoddle. They are hunting dogs, they are mischevious, they are intelligent, they are dang cute, they are active, and they like to be a part of the pack, the family. I have made arrangments to be able to bring the puppy to my grad office several times a week (at least while it is a puppy, and they need to be walked like 3-6 times a day.) Oh I am so excited. In like 3 weeks we are going to visit the breeder so that will hopefully help convince Greg!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck with that. Conviencing male Pearces is hardwork. 6 years later I am finally getting a KITTY! It will take the rest of my life to try and get a dog! He is a cute dog...Good Luck!!

Jessica Trinkella said...

So Cute! It makes me want another dog! Good luck!